- By detecting p-sensor, automatically turn on/off the screen for you.
- Allows you to only enable the function during charging.
- Allows you to disable the feature when the screen is rotated.
- Separate timeout values for screen on/off delay to prevent from accidentally triggering the feature.
- A widget is supported to quickly toggle the function.
- Notification is supported to quickly directly turn screen off.
** How it works
1. Modify Settings in "Touch Settings" app and enable the function
2. Add widget "Touch To Screen Off" to your home screen
3. Press once on the icon to trigger Device Management Confirmation Dialog.
4. Agree to activate device management. (This is required to turn off the screen).
Now everything should work now. Try cover your hand over the top area of the screen (where the proximity sensor might be located) to see if it works.
Touch To Screen Off/On is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-08-17. The program can be installed on Android.
Touch To Screen Off/On (version 1.1) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.